SharePoint 2016 Training Courses We Offer
Learn in a classic classroom environment or online.
For Power Users / Site Administrators / Forms and Workflows Designers / Business Intelligence Analysts
The SharePoint Fundamentals class presents all the essential SharePoint features, information organization decision points, forms and workflows design, as well as business intelligence topics. The course does not require any prior knowledge of SharePoint. If you’ve already been working with SharePoint, the course will clear up areas that might be confusing and introduce you to new not so obvious functionality.View Details Schedule
For Administrators / Enterprise Content Managers / Project Managers
The SharePoint Administration class is about enterprise content management and making information consistent across the entire SharePoint deployment. SharePoint provides many advanced document management and information architecture tools that are not obvious out of box, and the goal of this class is understand how these features work and integrate..View Details Schedule
For Developers / Architects / Enterprise Content Managers / Administrators
Upcoming SharePoint Classes
Free 6 in 1 Pro Pack with Class Registration
- No student minimums - Unlike other companies, we will hold a class even with only a few students.
- Money back guaranteed - Get a full refund if you don't love our content, class organization, or instructors.
- Bring all work related questions. - Big part of training is allocated to one-on-one lab time.
- Free email support from SharePoint instructors for six months after the training is over.
- Complimentary dinner at Bellagio or Morton's Steakhouse on Tuesday after the class
- Discounts available to groups of 2+, government, and non-profit organizations. View all the discounts.