SharePoint Training: Instructor Led Classes
We designed our SharePoint training classes to save you time and money by focusing on the important real world aspects of SharePoint. Since 2002, the same experienced instructors teach our classes (we do not use subcontractors), update our training materials, and will lead you to become a SharePoint expert in your organization. Find out why we are the best in the industry and Fortune 500 companies choose us again and again.
SharePoint 2010 TrainingFUNDAMENTALS
SharePoint 2010 TrainingADMINISTRATION
SharePoint 2010 TrainingDEVELOPMENT
(Technical / IT Pros)
|Target Audience||Content Managers
Site Collection Admins
||3 Days||4 Days||5 Days|
||Core Functionality, Information Organization, Form Management,
|Architectural Decisions, System Administration Tools, and
|Cost Effective Development with SharePoint API and Application Integration|
||Course Outline / Details||Course Outline / Details||Course Outline / Details|
|Special Offers||Free SharePoint 2010 and 2013 Training DVDs|
|MS Certification||Microsoft does not offer
Site Administration Certifications
|70-667 | 70-668|| 70-573 | 70-576
70-667 | 70-668
- Our Extensive Experience: If the award winning products that we have developed for SharePoint are not enough, then take a glance at our recent client list. You will see many fortune 500 companies, who have hired us for SharePoint deployments large and small. We have incorporated best practices from numerous SharePoint consulting projects as well as twelve years of experience in the portal and document-management industries into our class content. The same experts, who have written our SharePoint content, teach our classes. Because we are always in contact with Microsoft product managers, you will enjoy the latest information and secrets on SharePoint.
- Money Back Guaranteed: If you attended a different SharePoint class and were unsatisfied, give us a try. We are confident that you will love our content, class organization, take home materials, and instructors. If you don’t, we will give you back the class tuition fees.
- Free Interactive SharePoint Training DVDs: Each student will receive a SharePoint 2010 and 2013 Training DVD with recorded presentations and demonstrations which closely follow the class outline. It is a great tool to review the material after the class. Also, thousands of companies use our SharePoint Training DVDs to train their system architects, developers, and administrators to become experts in SharePoint.
- Free Email Support from Our SharePoint Instructors: You are welcome to take advantage of our free email support for six months after the training is over. Whether it's regarding your business project or a general question, just email us and you will receive a response with a solution from one of our instructor's promptly. This is a great opportunity that will help you run SharePoint projects smoothly.
- Not convinced, view more reasons
“I highly recommend Pilothouse SharePoint training. I have used them myself for several years. They are comprehensive yet modularized by topic. They are great for everyday users, SharePoint admins and developers. I have recommended the Pilothouse training to all of my SharePoint clients. ”
“The three-pronged approach. Lecture-Demo-Lab. Everyone was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Starting from the ground up to grasp a good foundation. Very stable and inclusive Virtual environment to work from. Awesome Job!!”
“We paid top dollar in the past for SharePoint training where the instructor read from a manual. It was clear that Pilothouse instructors were not only experienced with SharePoint Server & WSS, but also experienced with teaching. The spectrum of data covered was extremely relevant. The pace of training was easy to follow and all of the code examples, manual, and the DVD will help fill in anything I missed.”
“I enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere of the class that the instructors created. Covered all topics related to sharepoint from installation, backups, customization and web part development. Their knowledge of the product being presented seemed to put all of the students at ease - we knew we were attending the best class to learn about the product”