Onsite SharePoint Training
For large groups, onsite SharePoint training provides an economical alternative to our Become an Expert public classes. The training will range from two to five days depending on the amount of material the client desires to cover. We offer training for many roles: end users, information architects, managers, administrators, and developers.
We run our courses by starting from the basic concepts and then building up to more complex topics. When you organize an onsite training, you can schedule several different roles (up to 20 people) to attend the first couple of days. When the instructor moves into system administration or development topics, only the persons in those roles need to stay.
Onsite Training Options
- 3 Days Fundamentals Class:
Our standard contributor/content manager/site administrator outline for the first two days + a final project on the third day.
- 3 Days Fundamentals Class + 2
Days System Administration:
This is a great option for system administrators to learn everything about SharePoint except for development.
- 5 Days Development Class:
Includes Fundamentals topics and heavy on development, but light on system administration.
- Customized Class:
2 - 5 days depending on the topics you would like to cover. View additonal info below.
Training Material Included
- Printed books
- Printed hands-on labs
- Pre-configured SharePoint lab enviroment
- Free SharePoint Training DVDs ($349 value per student)
- Completion certificates
Customize Your Training
Together we can customize the topics and the material covered to meet any of your requirements.
- Review the topics outline that we cover during training:
- Make a plan:
- Which topics need the most emphasis?
- What would you like to remove?
- Add any topic that are not on the outline. For example: Advanced InfoPath forms, Writing a timer job, Record Center template.
- Schedule a call with an instructor to review your plan. Call our training coordinator at (888) 717-1126 or fill out onsite training request form.
Why Choose Us
- Our Extensive Experience: If the award winning products that we have developed for SharePoint are not enough, then take a glance at our recent client list. You will see many fortune 500 companies, who have hired us for SharePoint deployments large and small. We have incorporated best practices from numerous SharePoint consulting projects as well as twelve years of experience in the portal and document-management industries into our class content. The same experts, who have written our SharePoint content, teach our classes. Because we are always in contact with Microsoft product managers, you will enjoy the latest information and secrets on SharePoint.
- Free Interactive SharePoint Training DVD: Each student will receive a SharePoint Training DVD with recorded presentations and demonstrations which closely follow the class outline. It is a great tool to review the material after the class. Also, thousands of companies use our SharePoint Training DVDs to train their system architects, developers, and administrators to become experts in SharePoint.
- Free Email Support from Our SharePoint Instructors: You are welcome to take advantage of our free email support for six months after the training is over. Whether it's regarding your business project or a general question, just email us and you will receive a response with a solution from one of our instructors promptly. This is a great opportunity that will help you run SharePoint projects smoothly.
- More reasons why you should choose us
Bank of America
"All the great SharePoint info you can’t seem to find anywhere else. I enjoyed it!"
"Terrific content, easy to follow labs, great take home materials."
SharePoint Training DVDs
Offer unique method of learning that allows you to see the steps, hear the explanations, and perform the tasks.