Onsite SharePoint Training
For large groups, onsite SharePoint training provides an alternative to our Become an Expert public classes. The training will range from two to ten days depending on the amount of material and the roles (power users, administrators, enterprise content managers, developers) the client desires to cover.
We run our courses by starting from basic concepts and then building up to more complex topics. You can schedule several different roles (up to 20 people) to attend the first couple of days. When the instructor moves into more advanced topics, only the persons in respective roles need to stay.
- Fundamentals Class (2 and 1/2 Days):
Our standard power user/site administrator outline for the first two days + a final project on the third day.
- Fundamentals + Administration (4 days):
This is a great option for enterprise content managers
- Development Class (5 days):
Includes Fundamentals topics and heavy on development (some administration topics are skipped).
- Customized Class:
2 - 8 Days depending on the topics you would like to cover. View additional info below.
- Printed books
- Printed hands-on labs
- Pre-configured SharePoint lab environment
- Free SharePoint Training 2013 and 2010 DVDs - SCORM / Mobile compliant ($648 value per student)
- Completion certificates
- Review the topics outline that we cover during training:
- Make a plan:
- Which topics need the most emphasis?
- What would you like to remove?
- Add any topic that are not on the outline.
- Schedule a call with an instructor to review your plan. Call our training coordinator at (888) 717-1126 or fill out onsite training request form.
- Our Extensive Experience: If the award winning products that we have developed for SharePoint are not enough, then take a glance at our recent client list. You will see many fortune 500 companies, who have hired us for SharePoint deployments large and small. We have incorporated best practices from numerous SharePoint consulting projects as well as twelve years of experience in the portal and document-management industries into our class content. The same experts, who have written our SharePoint content, teach our classes. Because we are always in contact with Microsoft product managers, you will enjoy the latest information and secrets on SharePoint.
- Free Interactive SharePoint Training DVD: Each student will receive a SharePoint Training DVD with recorded presentations and demonstrations which closely follow the class outline. It is a great tool to review the material after the class. Also, thousands of companies use our SharePoint Training DVDs to train their system architects, developers, and administrators to become experts in SharePoint.
- Free Email Support from Our SharePoint Instructors: You are welcome to take advantage of our free email support for six months after the training is over. Whether it's regarding your business project or a general question, just email us and you will receive a response with a solution from one of our instructors promptly. This is a great opportunity that will help you run SharePoint projects smoothly.
- More reasons why you should choose us