SharePoint Consulting Services
Microsoft SharePoint Server and SharePoint Foundation provide answers to the following business needs:
- Collaboration – working together on team projects and sharing information, often through ad-hoc processes, to accomplish project goals.
- Document Management – structured way to manage and share documents through the use of versioning, metadata, profiles, workflows, search, and information management policies.
- Forms and Workflows – form creation, distribution, reporting, and workflows to improve business processes
- Business Intelligence – collecting, storing, analyzing, and delivering operational information to the right people at the right time. Excel, Excel with PowerPivot, Report Builder, PowerView, Dashboard Designer.
- Content Management – publishing and design processes for pages on portals or other web sites.
We can configure SharePoint to fulfill your organization's unique business needs and release the full power of the product.
We specialize in the following services
- Information Architecture Planning and Implementation
- Planning information architecture (heirarchy, managed metadata, search)
- Setting up document management (content types, workflows, information management policies)
- Establishing and encouraging best practices through configuration and custom training
- Setting up groups and permissions
- Setting up web parts that organize internal and external information
- Server Farm Setup
- Web application, content databases, and site collection configuration
- Search, user Profiles, business data services configuration
- Extranet configuration
- Custom Development
- Server site SharePoint solutions that use applications pages, visual web parts, features, and event recievers
- SharePoint Apps for SharePoint 2013
- InfoPath Forms, SharePoint Designer workflows and custom activities
- Custom Training – classes for end users, power users, site administrators, enterprise content managements, system administrators, developers, and business intelligence architects